Many venues across the world are suffering big time throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, including the Amityville Music Hall. Fortunately musicians who have called Long Island, NY home have all teamed up to create The AMH Comp: Volume One, which is available exclusively through Bandcamp and 100% of whose proceeds from the release will go towards the venue and their staff.
The 28 songs on the compilation include new originals, covers, and stripped-down versions, expansive of every genre from punk and metal to indie rock and singer-songwriters. Some of the highlights include contributions from John Nolan (Taking Back Sunday, Straylight Run), Jade Lilitri (Oso Oso), Johnny Booth, Sainthood Reps, Brian Byrne (Envy On The Coast, Violent Joy), Somerset Thrower, Rare Futures, and Keep Flying.
With an outpouring of musicians interested in supporting AMH, there will be a second volume set for release this Spring. The AMH Comp: Volume One is available now for a $15 donation on Bandcamp. To coincide with the release, a t-shirt is also now available for purchase here with funds benefiting the venue.
The track list runs as follows, and the compilation is available here.
- Johnny Booth – You Think I Ain’t Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire (Queens of the Stone Age cover)
- Alumni – Megan (Smoking Popes cover)
- Megawave – Daydream (acoustic)
- Adult Magic – Caught in the Undertow
- Brian Byrne – No One Will Ever Love You
- Few Faces – A Thousand Miles (Vanessa Carlton)
- Heather Grey – Nitrous Gas (Frightened Rabbits cover)
- Necter – Skeletons + Riptide (Vance Joy cover)
- Wreath of Tongues – Locust Reign (Converge cover)
- Keep Flying – Late Reply
- Figure Eight – Wild Sage (The Mountain Goats cover)
- Live Fast Die Fast – Good Guys With Guns
- Rare Futures – Overdue (The Get Up Kids cover)
- Ticker Tape – Someone Like You (Adele cover)
- Jade Lilitri (Oso Oso) – I’m Only Sleeping (The Beatles cover)
- Sainthood Reps – Rudderless (The Lemonheads cover)
- Slow Marrow – On The Ground
- Missing Link – Plaster House
- Ryan Cassata – Adventuring Kind
- Sweet Avenue – We’re On Top of the World (The Juliana Theory cover)
- Somerset Thrower – Harbor (Vitreous Humor cover)
- Of The Colossal Wreck – 3200
- Stand Still – Free My Mind
- Patterns of Decay – This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I’m On This Song (System of a Down cover)
- Secret Tapes – Gas Station Knife
- Wait and Shackle – Hypocrite
- Timid the Tame – Restart
- John Nolan – (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace Love & Understanding (Elvis Costello cover)
Want More Metal? Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter
Enter your e-mail below to get a daily update with all of our headlines.